The TopBids Inc. highly advanced, enterprise-class, auto auction software system is available for purchase!
TopBids Inc. was carefully curated for over 3 years, with extensive innovative development and comprehensive beta testing. The platform can be fully customized to your automotive business needs.
If you are a single dealership or a dealer group, using this platform will save you time and money. You can now control the market for your used vehicles and run auctions from any place, any time, anywhere. The platform can be run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or however your dealership, or dealer group chooses to operate.
Payment processing, whether it is “bank to bank”, or credit card transactions, the system has a highly efficient and safe payment process built right into the software.
TopBids is a turn-key e-commerce operation and a ready to perform digital auto auction.
Thank you for your time and consideration in purchasing this platform.
For more information regarding this great opportunity for your automotive business, please contact Dave Welsh.
President and CEO
How to Sell Vehicles
Move inventory with ease
Follow these steps to get started.
We make auctioning off your dealership inventory simple, secure and efficient.
Become a member
Join TopBids in just a few clicks.
- Set up your account (licensed used vehicle dealers or wholesale brokers only).
- Complete your profile and financial details.
List your vehicles
Using VIN Capture, TopBids makes it easy to add your inventory.
- To add your vehicle's VIN number, take a photo of the MFG sticker with your smartphone or tablet. If you're on a desktop, you can input the VIN number manually.
- Scroll down and check any boxes that provide information about the vehicle.
- Type in any additional information that will improve your auction. To avoid arbitration issues, be transparent and truthful about the vehicle's condition.
- Select “Green Light” or "Red Light" (which is sold "as is"). If your vehicle is older than a 2010 model or has more than 200,000 km in mileage, you must sell it as “Red Light”, unless otherwise stated. Engine and transmission issues must be declared under both lights.
- Upload pictures or a video of the vehicle's exterior and interior. When taking pictures and videos, be very accurate. Images tell the story. This will enhance your sale rate.
- Don't have time to take or upload photos? We have Photo Capture Representatives that can help streamline this process. Ask your Account Manager for more details.
- Attach CARFAX and all relevant supporting documents to your listing.
- Set your Auction Reserve and/or Buy Now price.
Launch your auction
Make your auction active anytime, from your desktop or smartphone. Auction lengths are totally customized to maximize your sale success.
- Whether it's one hour, one day, several days or even Buy Now, set your timer to whatever duration you want the auction to run.
- If you want your vehicles to be visible for sale prior to the actual auction day, we suggest uploading your listing two-days prior.
- Once you've configured the timer, click on the Launch button and the vehicle will be live.
- Watch the bidding begin!
Get paid & ship
TopBids will facilitate all payments. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
- When you've sold a vehicle, you'll receive your funds through our RBC Express EFT platform.
- Once funds have been received and confirmed, the vehicle is cleared for transport and transportation can be arranged.
- The Buyer will be notified by text and/or email that the vehicle is cleared for transport.
- Both the Buyer and Seller will receive emails and/or texts to stay informed as the transaction progresses.
- We encourage your feedback, so be sure to rate your experience.
Deal with arbitration without stressing
If you have to go into arbitration, TopBids automates the entire interaction, so you don't have to worry about negotiating.
- If the Buyer has requested arbitration within the allotted time frame (48 hours local, 7 days out of town), they will be required to provide a written description about mechanical issues found in our automated form.
- TopBids will mediate arbitration to try to resolve the issues and complete the sale for both parties.