The TopBids Inc. highly advanced, enterprise-class, auto auction software system is available for purchase!
TopBids Inc. was carefully curated for over 3 years, with extensive innovative development and comprehensive beta testing. The platform can be fully customized to your automotive business needs.
If you are a single dealership or a dealer group, using this platform will save you time and money. You can now control the market for your used vehicles and run auctions from any place, any time, anywhere. The platform can be run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or however your dealership, or dealer group chooses to operate.
Payment processing, whether it is “bank to bank”, or credit card transactions, the system has a highly efficient and safe payment process built right into the software.
TopBids is a turn-key e-commerce operation and a ready to perform digital auto auction.
Thank you for your time and consideration in purchasing this platform.
For more information regarding this great opportunity for your automotive business, please contact Dave Welsh.
President and CEO
Effective January 20th, 2021
Your privacy is important to TopBids Inc. We respect the privacy of our users when they use our website and mobile app at TopBids.ca (collectively, the “Sites”). By using the Sites, you consent to the use of your information and information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through the Sites and does not describe the collection, use and disclosure practices of any of our corporate affiliates or third parties. These other affiliates have independent Privacy Policies. For information on the collection, use and disclosure practices of any company with whom you are doing business, whether or not affiliated with TopBids Inc, please review their privacy policies.
TopBids Inc. is a business-to-business provider of auction and vehicle remarketing services to Buyers and Sellers of vehicles at wholesale and to their duly authorized agents and representatives. Our Service is not intended for the public. Services offered by the Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
Information is gathered from the Sites by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide on the Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- Register for one of our products or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, company name, and government-issued identification number such as a driver’s license;
- Make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- Date and time you access the Sites and pages you visit, and if you linked from or to another website, the address of that website;
- Your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- Email you open and links you click on within those emails; and
- Your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Location Information. We may collect physical location information that is sufficiently precise to allow us to locate a specific person or device (“Location Information”). We only collect Location Information with your permission (e.g., such as when you agree to provide it to us after initial access to or downloading our website). We may use Location Information and provide it to third parties to provide you with content and services that are relevant to a particular location, such as advertising, search results, auctions in the area, and directions.
Data Technologies. Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as “Data Technologies.”) “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. “Local shared objects,” sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices and otherwise in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the Sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the Sites) by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to transmit information to you or about you and connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources. We may combine information that you provide to us with information we receive from our affiliates and other sources, as well as with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of the Sites, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We Use Collected Information
Information we collect could be used for the following purposes:
- To communicate special events, programs, or other promotions;
- For regular business activities such as establishing and managing your account/membership, providing products and services you request, and providing customer support;
- To offer our other products or services and/or the products or services of others to you;
- To evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- To enable you to interact with the Sites and our users, dealers, and others through various means, such as through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- To diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- To perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- To deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the Sites and on other websites and applications;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- To contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and in the manner required by law.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Manufacturers, Dealers, Franchisors and Affiliates. Information collected, including personal information and Data Technologies, may be shared with affiliates, dealers, franchisors and manufacturers, and their agents and third party service providers, who will use that information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Access to Databases. In addition to all of the disclosures described above, we may also allow others to search some of our databases and to analyze the data they find there or aggregate it with other data, either for their business purposes or ours.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- Comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
- Protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of TopBids Inc. and our affiliates;
- Protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the Sites or members of the public;
We do not release any personal information related to a specific individual (name, address etc.). Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called "interest-based" advertising. We may partner with advertising networks who may use targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This process will allow the Sites and third parties to deliver targeted advertising and enhance marketing programs. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
You may opt out of these targeted advertisements by clicking the icon in or around the third-party advertisements. Clicking on this icon will provide additional information about the companies and data practices that were used to deliver the ad.
Access to Information
You have access to the information you provide to us. For example, if you created a password-protected account within the Sites, you can access that account to update the information you previously provided. Additionally, if you believe that information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
- If you do not want to receive marketing email from the Sites, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
- Modifying or declining cookies. Please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device.
- Declining Location invitation. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt out.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We will provide you with additional notice of material changes by posting notice of the changes for thirty (30) days before we implement those changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.