The TopBids Inc. highly advanced, enterprise-class, auto auction software system is available for purchase!
TopBids Inc. was carefully curated for over 3 years, with extensive innovative development and comprehensive beta testing. The platform can be fully customized to your automotive business needs.
If you are a single dealership or a dealer group, using this platform will save you time and money. You can now control the market for your used vehicles and run auctions from any place, any time, anywhere. The platform can be run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or however your dealership, or dealer group chooses to operate.
Payment processing, whether it is “bank to bank”, or credit card transactions, the system has a highly efficient and safe payment process built right into the software.
TopBids is a turn-key e-commerce operation and a ready to perform digital auto auction.
Thank you for your time and consideration in purchasing this platform.
For more information regarding this great opportunity for your automotive business, please contact Dave Welsh.
President and CEO
Solve A Problem
If your issue is not addressed below, please contact us.
How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Why am I not receiving any emails?
If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
How do I change the email address tied to my account?
You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.